book highlights archive26 Oct 2019
want to see all the highlights/notes from books i’ve read since ~2017? here you go!
note: will be adding books here as i read them or as VA types them up. forever thanks is owed to you, VA. ::praying hands emoji::
- Tell Me How Long the Train’s Been Gone by James Baldwin
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- Conflict Is Not Abuse - Overstating Harm, Community Responsibility, and the Duty of Repair by Sarah Schulman
- Power-Curve Society: The Future of Innovation, Opportunity and Social Equity in the Emerging Networked Economy by David Bollier, Raporteur
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport