equity: why i only share job postings with a listed salary range19 Feb 2020
- nonprofit af: When you don’t disclose salary range on a job posting, a unicorn loses its wings
- nonprofit af: Not showing the salary range in job postings is archaic and inequitable. So why do we keep doing it?
- business news daily: The Pros and Cons of Salary Transparency
- time: Should You Share Your Salary With Co-Workers? Here’s What Experts Say
- forbes: Pay Transparency Is The Solution To The Pay Gap: Here’s One Company’s Success Story
- forbes: The Real Reason Job Ads Don’t Include A Salary Range
- show the salary
edit: 19 feb 2020 - to date, this research (and a little nudging from me or friends i have armed with this research) has supported 5 jobs that were listed without a salary to be reposted with an explicit salary range. it’s small but it’s something!