Hi! I’m excited to support you and/or your organization in your work! Below you’ll find info about my background, areas of expertise, clients, testimonials, availability, and my pricing guidelines. Dig in and reach out when you’re ready to work on something together. Thanks and I’m looking forward to connecting.
To facilitate means ‘to make easier.’ — adrienne maree brown
- Visible Network Labs: Network Leadership Training Academy
- Training for Change: Leading Online Trainings or Webinars
- United for a Fair Economy as a Trainer
- adrienne maree brown in emergent strategy facilitation
- Center for Story-based Strategy in Story-based Strategy
- Interaction Associates as a Masterful Trainer and Manager
- Interaction Institute for Social Change in Facilitative Leadership and the Fundamentals of Facilitation for Racial Justice Work
- MIT: Department of Urban Studies & Planning, Master in City Planning and Bachelor of Science in Planning
Offerings & Areas of Expertise
- Storytelling & Narrative Strategy (Personal and Collective)
- Organizational Development
- Anti-oppression theory and practice: Racial Equity, Gender Equity
- Difficult Conversations & Generative Conflict
- Systems Thinking (personal and organizational)
Partial 2019 Client list
- Interaction Institute for Social Change
- Harvard Graduate School of Design
- PRX Podcast Garage
- Spitfire Strategies
- Boston College
Hi Lawrence, A note to say I appreciate you so much. Thank you for your sensitive, generous and creative facilitation. You have a very special presence.
— 2020 Spring workshop participant
I just wanted to thank you for being such a dynamic and thoughtful leader for us this week. As you know, I had deep anxiety and I am not only relieved but excited about what is to come. You created a safe space that I was unsure was possible – one where we could all connect and be honest and display vulnerability and learn from each other. Thank you.
– 2019 Leadership team retreat
I use a sliding scale for my facilitation/consulting and coaching. These scales are inspired by Aorta and generative somatics. They take into consideration historic forces of oppression and aim to make my services available to people equitably. I am very open to negotiating pricing based on budget constraints, values alignment, opportunities for future work, and more. Don’t hesitate to ask.