2018 annual reflection review: part 501 Feb 2018
|part 1||part 2||part 3||part 4|
- set up calendly for 2018 (still haven’t actually finished this and it’s causing me a huge block in scheduling meetings =[)
- update list of tools tried in 2017
- started drafting a new github website and adding appropriate sections to it
- finish mapping out the conferences i want to go to
- start a new file management system on my computer with the hope of no longer keeping files on my desktop. [method]
so… where am i… lol i’ve been writing this post for so many days i can’t even remember where i was going with this reflection…
well, actually, i guess something i did last year was reflect on what i liked about this round and what i wish/want to do differently in the future.
- taking four days. it was a lot of time and i didn’t feel rushed.
- opening up the last two days to hold space for a group.
- i still had more time (i think). probably gonna take the whole first week next year. that might be my cap.
- i prioritized the things i wanted to accomplish better. not getting my automated scheduling system totally in place is already causing havoc.
- i had been able to hold that physical collective space on days 3 and 4.
ok. maybe that’s all i’ve got for reflecting right now. time to move on and start living into these systems, ya know?
words / writing / post-processing
225 / 9min / 4min